Book Two “Prince” will be available at Barnes n’ Nobles December 13 (Saturday) from 1-4pm. I’ll be signing books as well as giving away free art prints with each purchase. Another author will also be there, Ms. Sarah Norkus. Thanks, Sarah for having me sign with you during your signing too!
Barnes n Nobles
Located at the Chesterfield Towne Center Mall
11500 Midlothian Turnpike
Richmond, VA 23235
I’m still planning out how to decorate my table and what to bring, but here’s a list:
2) Models of fantasy figurines
3) Custom cut sign with original artwork (I will have to make this)
4) Artwork (I think I would like to actually do some artwork while I’m there, usually draws a crowd 😉
5) Art Prints (these will be small, probably 4×6 glossy, photo prints or characters/creatures/cover art)
6) Basket, pen and paper for free giveaways
There may be others i might want instead. I’m debating whether the artwork should be traditional or digital if I do it live. I’ve been into digital lately. Traditional would be easier to see. I have a couple of pieces in mind I’d like to start, which would involve inking and watercolor on a large watercolor board. But I doubt I’d even get to that part if I started from scratch at the store. Stuff like that takes weeks to complete.